Tiberghien is a top-ranking law firm specialised in tax, estate planning and family law, with offices in Brussels, Antwerp and Luxembourg. The firm is renowned for its dynamic approach and its customised solutions to its clients’ complex issues.
Tiberghien’s ‘French Desk’ advises and assists Belgian and foreign businesses, entrepreneurs and families in the fields of tax, estate planning and family law in a Franco-Belgian context.
Our team keeps pace with developments in the domain of French tax so as to provide optimum advice to its clients with French interests.
With its wide-ranging track-record of experience in international tax affairs, especially in a Franco-Belgian context, our team will assist you with their efficient, practical approach (if necessary in conjunction with your own French advisor or one of their French partners) in the areas of:
- international mobility;
- migration to France/Belgium;
- personal income tax;
- real estate investments (direct or via corporate structures);
- estate planning (marriage contracts, gifts, wills, inheritances);
- structuring private and professional wealth;
- taxation of international groups which are present or own assets in France;
- taxation of financial and life insurance products;
- cross-border reorganisations or other international transactions;
- family law: adoption, parentage, parental authority, divorce.