Lunch debate in cooperation with Altius Lawyers
- The current tax and social security regime for professional footballers/clubs (Daan Buylaert, Tiberghien and Sven Demeulemeester, Altius)
- The draft Bill revising benefits for sport clubs (Roel Deseyn, Member of Parliament (followed by panel discussion in relation to draft Bill))
- Intermediaries: current legal and regulatory framework and envisaged changes (Alexander Vantyghem and Niels Verborgh, Altius)
- Operation Zero: the tax implications for affected clubs – “tax and ethics in a new era” (Daan Buylaert and Vincent Vercauteren, Tiberghien)
- Operation Zero: football, (big) money and its excesses (Michaël Dantinne, ULg and Grégory Ernes, Altius)
Tuesday 18 December 2018, from 12 am until 3 pm
Altius & Tiberghien offices - Havenlaan 86C Avenue du Port - 1000 Brussels
This event is free-of-charge and will be held in Dutch and French. The number of attendees is limited.
For more information, please contact Tiberghien marketing at +32 2 773 40 00 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are unable to attend and would like to nominate a colleague, then please forward this invitation or provide us
with your colleague’s contact details.
Please register via mail to email@example.com